- Sole proprietor picture to be provided in case of proprietorship.
2. If firm is partnership then submit picture of managing partner / representative.
3. If firm is limited then submit picture of managing director / chief executive or representative
1. Original documents to be presented for verification
2. Firm’s address to be written in membership form as confirmed in NTN certificate, if it is other wise the membership will not be awarded.
3. Paste the picture on membership form and apply single stamp on both (form + picture).
4. A correction stamp to be affixed along with firm’s representative signature in case of over writing.
5. The membership application to be proposed and seconded by the two regular members from the same class along with the firm’s detail.
6. Latest form 29 to be submitted duly attested by registrar companies / SECP in case of change in directors.
7. Latest income tax return in favour of firm in case of old NTN form.
Any proprietor, partner or director is not authorized to witness /proposed or second his own firm or company. The seize membership is not authorized to apply in the same name for new membership as it will invalidate the membership process; in case of violation membership may be canceled.