The Faisalabad Chamber of Commerce and industry is an apolitical, independent, membership based, volunteer driven, not-for-profit organization with a clear mandate to lead and serve the business community of this land of opportunities.
Being president of the third largest chamber of Pakistan, it is my first and foremost obligation to work with a missionary zeal, dedication and commitment to the FCCI members in particular and to the business community in general to serve them above myself.
I shall try my optimum best to offer perceptive and momentous policy contributions with dynamic initiatives that would have positive influence on the social and economic landscape of Faisalabad.
My Mission is:
To become voice of the business community with a strong pledge to enhance the economic prosperity and quality of life in Faisalabad , I shall also try to act as an advocate for local business community and facilitate them by providing opportunities to promote their businesses locally and internationally.
My Goals are:
- To create and foster cordial working relationship among businesses and between businesses and the community at large.
- To participate actively and rather proactively in the development of public policy; as it affects economic growth and development for the country.
- To effectively express the views of the business community at appropriate levels and forums of the government particularly on matters of relevance to Faisalabad and this area.
- To promote private enterprises, business excellence, and encourage individual as well as collective achievements.
- To provide the resources deemed necessary to ensure proper levels of members services in addition to strengthening the member’s involvement in the community through this chamber.
- To reinforce the Organization through increasing its membership and resource base
- The Strategic Plan enshrine my commitment to provide an excellent standard of service and programs designed to continuously meet the needs of our members.