FACILITATION CHARGES Rs. 2500/-
The undersigned (_____________________________________ S/o __________________________ having CNIC No._______________________________, Passport# _________________________ M/S ____________________________________________________________________________ address _________________________________________________________________________, FCCI Membership # _____________________), do hereby solemnly affirm and declare that I will strictly abide by the following code of conduct as prescribed by the Faisalabad Chamber of Commerce & Industry and I hereby undertake as follows:-
- That my name is not included in Exit Control List (ECL)/black list notified by Ministry of Foreign Affair and Ministry of Interior Government of Pakistan.
- That I never been involved directly or indirectly in any criminal proceedings, terrorism activities.
- That I will strictly adhere to the instructions/rules & regulations of the Government of Pakistan for movement of visitors especially in prohibited/ restricted areas of the host country China and I will also strictly follow all rules and regulations of the host country, China.
- That FCCI is not responsible for my any act including financial and legal liabilities in the host country China during my stay.
- That I will return back within the stipulated period of time as prescribed in the visa and will report back in writing to the FCCI management on my return back to Pakistan.
- That in case of violation of any rule of Chinese Law, I will be responsible for any consequences.
- That I will not take/carry with me or in any of my luggage, any forbidden material/stuff, drugs, illegal items etc. and will strictly follow the immigration rules & regulations of Pakistan & China and I will take care of the image of FCCI and Pakistan as well.
- That I will follow all the above referred rules and regulations
- That the FCCI reserves the right to take any legal action through law enforcement agencies in accordance with law of land in case of any kind of violation of code of conduct and Rules & Regulations of Pakistan and host Country China.
- That the FCCI is submitting visa application in conformity with the parameters prescribed by the Embassy of Peoples’ Republic of China, moreover, the Embassy reserves the right to grant or reject visa application without or with assigning reason(s).
- That the FCCI will not be responsible for any kind of financial or any other loss during the visit.
SIGNATURES AND STAMP OF APPLICANT
That I know the delegate personally and he will follow all the above said rules/regulations during his visit in China. In case of any violation of above said rules & regulations by the delegate, the undersigned will be the responsible for any act.
SIGNATURES AND STAMP OF GUARANTOR (A BONAFIDE MEMBER OF FCCI)